- 【NEWS】 In December, 2013, “Maestro Hirai made a remarkable Carnegie Hall debut” (The New York Culture Examiner) with rave reviews such as “especially impressive, dynamic, confident, justly deserving of the standing ovation” (The New York Concert Review), conducting from the memory the Beethoven 9th Symphony with New York Festival Orchestra (NYFO). Upon a great success, NYFO has designated him Music Director, starting from 2014-2015 season.
- 【MEDIA】【Cultural News (Sep. 2015)】A Review of the OPERA, "KAGUYA-HIME" (Music & Libretto by Hideaki Hirai) in Los Angeles held on August 22, 2015.
【RAFU SHIMPO (September 1,2015)】A Review of the OPERA, "KAGUYA-HIME" (Music & Libretto by Hideaki Hirai) in Los Angeles held on August 22, 2015.
- 【NEWS】 HIRAI's Opera, "KAGUYA-HIME” (Princess from the Moon) will have its U. S. premiere in Los Angeles on 22 August, 2015!!
- 【MEDIA】Special articles/interviews featuring the Los Angeles Performance of the OPERA, "KAGUYA-HIME" (Music & Libretto by Hideaki Hirai) on August 22, 2015."RAFU SHIMPO" (August 21,2015) / "Cultural News" (August,2015) / "Bridge USA"(August,2015)
- 【NEWS】 Maestro HIRAI made a sensational conducting debut (23 August, 2012) at the prestigious Vienna State Opera House (Wiener Staatsoper) immediately followed by a successful return in 2013!!
- 【NEWS】 HIRAI's new Opera, "The White Fox" had a successful world premiere in Myoko City, Japan (1 December, 2013)!!
- 【NEWS】 HIRAI's Opera, "Princess from the Moon" had its Austrian premiere in Anif (19 August, 2012) and Salzburg (20 August, 2012) to a great acclaim!!